1 game board
35 path tiles
8 marker stones
1 Dragon tile
Each path tile shows four lines-or paths-that create eight points on the tile's edges. When the tiles are laid alongside each other, these points line up and the paths continue.
Each tile is unique.
Paths on a tile might cross one another, but they each proceed uninterrupted and independently of the others.
- Lay out the game board.
- Each player chooses a marker.
- Find the Dragon tile and set it aside.
- Shuffle the path tiles and deal three face down to each player.
- These tiles create your hand. You may look at the tiles in your hand at any time.
- Stack the remaining path tiles face down. This stack is the draw pile.
The oldest player takes the first turn. â€¦