- 1 Hexagonally shaped game board
- 108 pieces of hexagonal blocks
- Rule book
Object of the Game
Place as much of your hexagonal chains as possible on the game board.
Place the game board at the center of the table. For 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-player game, each player takes all the hexagonal blocks of a color. For 2-player game, each player is to take either all hexagonal blocks of 2 colors or 3 colors.
|Figure 1. Green arrows indicate starting point for 6-player game.'F' marking is starting point for 4-player game; red arrows for 3-player game|
- For 6-player game, the entire game board is used.
- For 4-player game, the playable area is confined within the blue lines as shown above.
- For 3-player game, the playable area is confined within the red lines as shown above.
For 2-player Game
For 2-player game, the players can play in either of the following ways: â€¦