- 64 game tiles (16 of each color: red, green, blue, yellow)
- 8 game boards
- 4 ramps + 16 triangular anti-skid pads
- 4 transparent covers
- 4 starting cards
- 16 building cards
Object of the Game
Players try to arrange the differently shaped tiles onto their boards in the best way possible in order to obtain the most points.
Before playing for the first time:
- Remove the starting and building cards from their original panels.
- Remove the plastic wrapping.
- Detach the 4 ramps from each other.
- Apply 4 triangular anti-skid pads to the bottom of each ramp as shown in the illustration.
Each player receives: …