- 4 monkey launchers
- 4 player boards
- 14 cups (4 red, 10 yellow)
- 36 coconuts
- 12 special magic cards
Each player takes a launcher, a player board, 2 special magic cards and 8 coconuts. Put the remaining components back in the box.
Each player places a player board on one of the sides of the triangle/square.
- +YELLOW = Normal cups. If you hit a yellow cup. take it.
- +RED = If you hit a red cup. take it and shoot again.
- + YELLOW+YELLOW CUPS = Stack one yellow cup onto another yellow cup. Place according to the picture above.
- +YELLOW+RED CUPS = Stack one yellow cup onto a red cup. Place according to the picture above.
Now the youngest player may begin by shooting one coconut with the launcher. The player has to place or hold the launcher at a space behind the red line on his player board. …