- 1 Game Board
- 4 Colored Chips
- 1 Spinner Card
- 1 Game Token
- 4 Dry Erase Boards
- 220 Question Cards
- Ken Cut-out & Base
- 4 Dry Erase Pens
Object of the Game
To be the first player to win $2,600,000.
- Unfold game board.
- Stack cards question side up.
- Insert Ken cut-out into its base and place at Start on Ken's yellow Money Track.
- Each player selects a colored Money Track on the board.
- Each player places a color-matching chip on Start of his/her Money Track.
- Place game token on Start mark of Game Path.
The smartest player goes first. If there's a dispute, the youngest player goes first. Play continues clockwise. Ken goes last. (The first player is responsible for moving Ken throughout the game). â€¦